We do much more than EIFS. Below are photos of several homes that we’ve done improvements on in the last 3-4 years. These are exceptional looking homes that truly stand out because of our craftsmanship and attention to detail!
L.W., East Bend, NC (2009)
Porch: Vinyl siding, fascia, soffit, ceiling and steps. Potting Shed: Vinyl siding, dormer and lean-to, all to match house.Deck: Plus steps and grilling cabinet.
C.W., East Bend, NC (2008, 2010)
Handicap ramp and walkway for a beauty salon.
T.E., Winston-Salem, NC (2006, 2008, 2011)
Caulked and weatherized entire house, painted trim and touch-up on main house, repaired/ replaced rotted wood, painted entire addition exterior, many other repairs.
Caulked and painted new car port.
K.F., Winston-Salem, NC (2012)
Caulked and weatherized entire house, painted house exterior, foundation and trim, repaired/ replaced rotted wood, replaced storm doors, hardware and many other repairs..
1. Custom entertainment center with theater sound speakers in the bottom.
2. Yes that is a rocket! A 1:18 scale Saturn V rocket, 21 feet tall, built to commemorate the anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing in 2009.
3. Custom hutch to fill a little nook beside a fireplace.
4. Yes, a waterfall! I like a challenge. It is about 6' wide x 8' deep x 7' high and has about 1500 gallons per hour water flow.
5. Custom Chess/ Backgammon/ Card Game Box w/ etched glass, black lacquer finish, brass accents and game piece trays. This took longer to build than a small house!
6. Japanese-style foot bridge, 12 feet long.
7. A billiard table. It is a half size (4') table with a poly carbonate bed, wood body and rails with a nearly glass-like finish. With 1 1//4" billiard ball , it plays like a high end table. There is also a top cover for dining.
I have done literally dozens of these smaller projects for customers, friends, family and for myself.
J. & A. R., Winston-Salem, NC (2014)
Added 2 sets of french doors and glass into the window opening. Adapted custom trim to match existing features.
*If you see something here you would like built, Conact us!!!
K.B., Charleston, WV (2010, 2011)
Opened 8' passage in wall between small living room and bedroom, finished opening, floor, drywall and re-painted intire interior of house.
M.S., Greensboro, N.C. (2009) ---->
Along with many other repairs, replaced the original front entry door with this beautiful custom fiberglass model with transum and side lights.